module converts the digital signal of the sound from PC to analog. Just
connect the module to the USB terminal of your PC, then it is automatically
recognized - no need of installation. PCM2704C and NJM4580D are adopted
for DA converter and OPAmp of the output stage, respectively, for you
to enjoy its clear sound. In addition, IC socket is equipped to the OPAmp
so that you can exchange the OPAmp with your favorite one to compare the
difference in sound.
there is a room for function expansion that allows modifications for even
better sound quality are embedded by default; I.e., power supply system
switching terminal (from USB bus power to self-power system supplied from
external source), a terminal to supply an external clock.
- Power supply
system: USB bus power (Possible to modify to self-power system to supply
- Operation system: Windows XP or higher, Mac OS X or higher
- USB: 1.1 or 2.0
- Sampling rate: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz
- DAC resolution: 16bit
- Output distortion rate: 0.014% (USB bus power)
- Frequency response: 10Hz-22.5kHz (1kHz)
- PCB size: 97x45mm
* The USB
input terminal of this module is USB Mini-B. Check the USB terminal of
your PC as well. Please prepare a wire with corresponding terminal.
the following extensions.
- Change the power supply system from USB bus power to self-power system
to supply exterminal power.
- Addition of volume control switch - to enable control of the PC volume
from the module by adding a push switch.
- Connection of external clock - Connection of an oscillator with less